Monday, June 27, 2011

Taste Of The Nation 2011

3PM crowd starts arriving for the Wine & Spirit Reception

Free Range Chicken Torchon w/ Shallot & Cherry Marmalade
Stonecipher Farm Greens

Grace / Portland
Sorry this was mis-identified earlier.
It was also very good, I ate 3 or  4 as I had some of my gear next to their table.


Clam Tatar with Cucumber Linguine



*****
On to the Main Event in the BIG Tent

this and below


Sea Glass / In By The Sea / Crescent Beach 

Hugo's
& Duck Fat / Portland
this & below


I liked this Barbera very much.
Robert Parker called it a steal!



Very Yummy Indeed!!!

The Coppola Cab was excellent as well.

Front Room / Grill Room / Corner Room / Portland
There's always room for Cookies!




The Grab Bags filled with $$$

The Fhttp://farmerstablemaine.com/armers Table / Portland
Wife and I agree these Mussels & sauce were great!


Lobster and Risotto
and below

Don't forget the pickles

and you can't go wrong with Sam (H.)


The Salt Exchange / Portlan
d


East End Cupcakes / Portland
Opening a new store in the Old Port on Fore Street next to Gorgeous Gelato


Lily Bistro / Rockland

I heard about people being dragged over to try these little devils!
Mexican Chocolate, Cinnamon, Pineapple on a chip,
Bet you can't eat just one.





Almost time to go!


It's 3:17 and while I'm not hungry, I am tired. I'll added some links to the restaurants and post more to flickr tomorrow sometime. 

LINKS ARE IN.



1 comment: